Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Voice Thread

VoiceThread is amazing. It makes e-mail seem old fashion. Watching it I automatically thought of how it could keep me connected with my family while they are living back at home and I am at school. Watching the thread on the dragon reminded me of something my brother would have done and how much fun my family and I would have had with it.
Now using it in the classroom - students could have so much fun. There is so much to explore and the children can upload pictures from vacations and with the help of parents, narrate the the trip. It is also a great way to do show and tell. Pictures can put up pictures of pets, siblings, or a favorite toy/activity. It is also a way for parents and teacher to keep in constant communication. They can post activities and discuss scores and concerns.

No comments: